Saturday, February 9, 2013

Self derrected life

I can change                             I will change
In any instant I can resolve to change
I will never smoke another  cigarette 
I will embrace humor as my greatest allie 
in my quest for perspective 
If I knew I would be dead tomorrow 
How much time would waist being
Angry
Regretful
 Embarrassed
I will see the humor in how we short term beings
Strut around doing "important things"
That mother time will wash away
Almost at once
All
Is Well
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was once totally right.
This submit actually made my day. You can not consider just how a lot time I had
spent for this information! Thanks!
my website :: im internet geld verdienen

Anonymous said...

Good blog post. I certainly appreciate this website.

Thanks!

Feel free to visit my website; forex strategies