Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Meditation 89


Meditation
A slight gap
In the incessant
Head noise

I took a Transcendental Meditation
Course at Woodbridge mall (NJ) in 1967
Probably 70% of the days since then
I have “meditated” or sat still 
Or used a mind machine (lights and sound)
Or watched a candle or counted or 
Spoke a mantra silently or out loud
For a few years I followed the
Science of meditation system
You choose something to meditate on
Honesty – truth – love – forgiveness-etc
Then you look at it from 4 viewpoints
Form, quality, purpose, and cause
About a month ago
I bought another mind machine (mindalive)
After almost 50 years of "practice"
The silence still eludes me
But I have high hope's for my new 
High-tech piece of plastic and wires

Meditation
A slight gap
In the incessant
Head noise
Dec 28 16              day 28,180


No comments: