Friday, August 30, 2019

p40 8-29-06 S 9-1-19

Page 40
8-29-06
Same freak show different day
Let humor coat
All my difficulties and inconveniences
I just experienced the best posture flow yet
It changes a little almost every workout
What a break coming to the planet earth
What a pain in the ass
Getting old and dead forever
So it goes
Grandfather said make hay while the sunshine's
So now today I can make progress
Get just a little bit closer to
To a reliable self created harmonious head state
All these different theories flying around
Mine is the same as Aristotle
All I know for sure is that I don't know
And I will never know
But I can continually know a little bit more
About the magnitude of my unknowing
Hello goodbye eat shit and die
But do it with a smile on your face
And gratitude in your heart

No comments: