Sunday, November 27, 2011

pain avoidance is life avoidance

    
          PAIN AVOIDANCE IS
                                      LIFE AVOIDANCE

                    when I choose comfortable and easy ways
        the body fat accumulates    fitness and energy diminish
                         and creativity withers on the vine
              but when I create a clear vision of some new and
                                  challenging project
          my energy returns I easily endure the discomfort and pain
                             of getting fit and loosing weight
        and the great possibility's of life become real and obtainable
                        I will endure pain and over come fear
                       so I can live fully and contribute to the
                                         common good
                                        pain avoidance
                                        is life avoidance

No comments: