Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Power

                                             WHAT I KNOW 
                                                 IS ONLY
                                               POTENTIAL 
                                          WHAT I CAN DO IS
                                                POWER
                         Knowledge and the thirst for knowledge   
                     are a  essential ingredient in a life well lived
                   But it's will and discipline that have shaped my life  
                              And delivered my dreams 
               How simple how hidden in the habit and routine of my life
                 When I want what I want with passion and enthusiasm 
                                When no work is to hard
                  Then I changed and so did the world around me

No comments: